and printed copies are available in local businesses and the post office.
Welcome to this Winter edition of the Beaconsfield Banner. The Banner is available on our BPA Website www.beaconsfield.org.au and printed copies are available from a number of local businesses including the Beaconsfield Post Office.
Follow the green links below to read the articles.
In This Issue
- BPA President’s Report
- Storm Clean-up Help Available
- Beacon Hills Ward Councillors’ Report
- Draft Cardinia Creek Future Plan
- ANZAC Memorial Service 2022
- A family that “gave their all”
- Beaconsfield Kindergarten
- Melbourne Youth Chorale
- Brunt Road LXRP Seeking Input
- Synergy IT Services keeping communities online
- Member for Eastern Victoria Report
- BNC Neighbourhood Natter
- Member for Gembrook Report
- Beaconsfield Rainfall
- Monash Freeway Ramps Opened
- Beaconsfield Officer Scouts
- Beaconsfield Football Club
- Beaconsfield Tennis Club
- Local, State & Federal Representatives
- Editor’s note
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.