The Beaconsfield Progress Association website contains information about the town of Beaconsfield, 3807, Victoria, Australia.
- Our website works on most handheld and mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets as well as notebooks and desktop computers. The layout dynamically adapts to the screen size on the device being used.
- There is a site wide search facility which indexes every word in HTML pages on our site. This covers the vast majority of the content on our site. It can be the easiest way to find a topic of interest. It is available at the foot of most pages on the site.
- Please note that any content stored on our site as .pdf files, for example early versions of the Banner, is not indexed on this website. This means that the search facility at the bottom of each page will not find any of the content in these .pdf files. However the Google search engine has indexed these .pdf files. This means you can use a custom Google search term to find any content in the .pdf files. For example, the following search term will restrict a Google search to our web site: string to find site:beaconsfield.org.au
Note that the string to find is the term you are trying to find and so you will need to change it to suit your search. Put a space character after the string to find. Do not put any spaces in the string site:beaconsfield.org.au or the search will not work properly.
If you know how to use the Google Advanced Search facilities you can perform complex search requests across our .pdf files and other content on our site.
- Text shown in green is a link to another page or file. Note that the green text in the previous sentence is not a link, but simply shows what a link looks like on our site.
- The menu for the site on mobile devices is accessible using the “hamburger” icon (three short horizontal lines).
- Our contact details are available at the foot of most pages on the site.
- If you notice any errors on the site, please let us know.