Welcome to this Winter edition of the Beaconsfield Banner for 2018. The Banner is available on the BPA website www.beaconsfield.org.au and on mobile phones. In addition printed copies are available at the Post Office, Beaconsfield Community Complex, local businesses and it is displayed on the Community Noticeboard. I hope you enjoy reading the Banner continuing to inform residents on what is happening in Beaconsfield.
The contents of this edition can be read by following the links below.
- BPA President’s Report
- Ranges Ward Councillors’ Report
- State Member Brad Battin MP
- Federal Member Jason Wood MP
- Beaconsfield Memorial ANZAC Service
- Make and Mingle
- Potter’s Corner
- The 3 Rs – Roads, Rates and ROCKS….
- Casey Cardinia Heritage Festival 2018
- Glismann Road Update
- Beaconsfield Kindergarten
- Beaconsfield Primary School
- Beaconsfield and Officer Scout Group
- BNC Neighbourhood Natter
- History – James Patrick Osborne
- State and Federal Political Representatives
- The BPA Website
- Editor’s Note and Advertising
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.