Welcome to this Spring edition of the Beaconsfield Banner for 2018. The Banner is available on the BPA website www.beaconsfield.org.au and on mobile phones. In addition printed copies are available at the Post Office, Beaconsfield Community Complex, local businesses and it is displayed on the Community Noticeboard. I hope you enjoy reading the Banner continuing to inform residents on what is happening in Beaconsfield.
The contents of this edition can be read by following the links below.
- BPA President’s Report
- Ranges Ward Councillors’ Report
- State Member Brad Battin MP
- Trailblazer Remembered – Janet Bowman
- Victorian State Flag
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Digital Memorial to Beaconsfield Servicemen & Women
- Make and Mingle
- Banner Garden Report
- Beaconsfield Football Club
- BNC Neighbourhood Centre
- Beaconsfield Kindergarten
- Beaconsfield Primary School
- Beaconsfield and Officer Scout Group
- Beaconsfield Junior Netball Club
- Beaconsfield Senior Netball Club
- Seniors Events
- State and Federal Political Representatives
- Upcoming events
- Editor’s Note
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.