Welcome to this 2019 Autumn edition of the Beaconsfield Banner. I hope you enjoy reading the Banner which continues to inform residents on what is happening. The Banner is available on our BPA website www.beaconsfield.org.au and printed copies are available from a number of local businesses.
The contents of this edition can be read by following the links below.
- BPA President’s Report
- Beaconsfield ANZAC Memorial Service
- Ranges Ward Councillors’ Report
- State Member – Brad Battin MP
- Meet the Candidates – Federal Election
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Beaconsfield Tennis Club
- BNC Neighbourhood Natter
- Beaconsfield Primary School
- Beaconsfield Football Club
- Beaconsfield Past Players & Officials Assoc.
- Beaconsfield CFA
- Oddball, the Famous Aussie Icon, seen in Beaconsfield
- Opening of Brownwigg
- Jeanette Maree Smyth 1941-2018
- Taylor, A. Service No. VX55734 Beaconsfield War Memorial WW2
- BPA Christmas Window Competition
- Make & Mingle
- State & Federal Political Representatives
Download a copy of the Banner as a PDF file (8 MB in size)
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.