Upcoming Local Events
Welcome to this 2019 Winter edition of the Beaconsfield Banner. I hope you enjoy reading the Banner which continues to inform residents on what is happening. The Banner is available on our BPA Website http://www.beaconsfield.org.au and printed copies are available from a number of local businesses including the Beaconsfield Post Office.
The contents of this edition can be read by following the links below.
- BPA President’s Report
- Beaconsfield Reservior Refurbishment
- Ranges Ward Councillors’ Report
- State Member – Brad Battin MP
- Beaconsfield ANZAC Memorial Service
- Honour Board & Mr Edmund Luke
- BNC Neighbourhood Natter
- Beaconsfield Tennis Club
- Beaconsfield CFA
- Beaconsfield Past Players & Officials Assoc.
- Make & Mingle
- Casey Cardinia National Trust Heritage Day
- News from Beaconsfield Dental
- Put your mind at rest
- Editor’s Note
- State & Federal Political Representatives
Download a copy of the Banner as a PDF file (10 MB in size)
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.