Welcome to this 2020 Winter edition of the Beaconsfield Banner.
Upcoming Local Events
(meetings postponed until further notice)
Welcome to this edition of the Beaconsfield Banner. I trust that you are successfully navigating your way through these uncertain times with the Covid-19 pandemic. With sporting clubs and other organisations mostly in recess or operating on a very limited basis, not all the usual articles are available.
The contents of this edition can be read by following the links below.
- BPA President’s Report
- Ranges Ward Councillors’ Report
- State Member – Brad Battin MP
- Alex Robson – Beaconsfield Football Club & ANZAC Day
- Chalk Drawings
- Beaconsfield Lawn Mowing Costume competition
- Grogan, Joseph Stanislaus
- Beaconsfield Tennis Club
- Digital Memorial On The Website
- Dogs of Beaconsfield’s Past
- Who’s going on a Bear Hunt?
- Beaconsfield Junior Football Club
- State & Federal Political Representatives
- Editor’s Note
Download a copy of the Banner as a PDF file (7 MB in size)
The claims of advertisers in the Banner are not endorsed by the BPA and opinions expressed are those of the author not the publisher. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this newsletter there may be something that has been overlooked or printed incorrectly. Please contact us if articles or advertisements do not appear as you intended.
Some articles and photos are covered by copyright. Please have the courtesy of contacting us if you wish to copy any part of the Banner.