The good news is that Council is working on upgrading the O’Neil Road and Old Princes Hwy and Glismann Road, Beaconsfield Ave and Old Princes Hwy intersections with traffic signalized intersections.
The road works will impact residents and traffic users and continue into June, 2021.
Works will include:
- a fully signalised t-intersection with dual right turn lanes
- the addition of bus lanes on the Princes Highway
- dedicated signals for cyclists
- improvements to drainage and connected shared paths from Desmond Court to the Princes Highway
- a new roundabout at Pink Hill Boulevard.