The Beaconsfield Progress Association is proud to host the first post Corona Virus Lockdown Event in Cardinia Shire.
The Council Officers and BPA volunteers have been working to bring you this fully Council funded Covid Safe Drive-In Movie Night.
In order to attend you need to book a car space allocation via the TryBooking link below
Bookings are essential as the Covid safe plan (see below) requires contact details to be collected.
NO BOOKING/NO ENTRY sorry.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NUMBERS ARE VERY LIMITED DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS so if you don’t intend attending then please don’t book a reservation, as it means another family may miss out.
BYO FOOD AND NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
Covid checklist as required by DHHS https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vj4wTeeeHAogLGMFfzA8oqgz5FPqaKx4/view?usp=sharing
COVID safe procedures
This event requires covid safe procedures so we ask you NOT ATTEND if you:
- are unwell (have any symptoms of cold/flu)
- have had contact with anyone with a suspected / confirmed case of covid –19 in the past 14 days
- have returned from overseas or from an Australian designated “HOT SPOT” in the past 14 days
- You are encouraged to download the covidsafe app
- Please use hand sanitizer and practice handwashing
- Physical distancing must be complied with (1.5 m spacing between households) and you must remain in your designated car space without mingling car loads of people.
Please note you must be on time for the movie and cannot be admitted if late as we are required to have the front gates closed during the movie. You will be allowed exit, but not re-entry.
We will only be using the main carpark, playground and the common bathroom areas of the facility. Other areas are not to be used and there will be no food/drink retailers present so it is BYO food and drink (NO ALCOHOL).
We are also required to keep a record of all the people attending the movie including name, contact phone number and time and date entering the event.